Tuesday, August 01, 2006

If You're the Bookish Type

Yikes! Looks as if I've got some homework to do!

I wrote about a couple of non-fiction books with a genealogical spin in
Genealogical Books in Disguise, an article that just appeared in Ancestry.com's 24-7 Family History Circle (and BTW, go to their "Books and Movie Club" to see earlier articles and recommendations).



At the end, I invited folks to suggest which books I should read next. In just a day, there are 15 postings -- not to mention all those who have emailed me directly. Now, if only I could figure out how to actually make a living reading full time!!

If you're a book hound, be sure to take a look. You'd be surprised how many terrific books with genealogical themes are out there -- and the suggestions already cover all sorts of geographies, ethnicities and timeframes. I'll bet you find something of interest to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home